Thursday, July 14, 2011

I am a really bad girl...

Ohhhh YES!
I feel bad!
really BAD as in acting bad not as in feeling feeling bad ya know???!
The fact that i have exams next week and i am still here BLOGGING!
haha! what did you think i did?
Rob a bank? x)

Anyway, there is really nothing much to post...
Unless you really want to hear about my life...
My life's been... well... let's just say it hasn't been going great but it's getting better :)
Thinking of ways to improve myself and i got 101 things on my list now.

1. Get a new haircut
2. Take picture of me if haircut is fine and if not cry and wait for hair to grow back
3.buy a guitar
4. Go mall look for guitar
5. learn how to play guitar
6. practice guitar
7. ...

Okay... maybe i exaggerated about my list being 101 things long but i guess it is better to take things one step at a time?

Getting a haircut sounds like an ordinary everyday thing but whenever it comes to hair cuts i always tend to get nervous. The thought of the hair stylist screwing up your hair and had to live with it until it grows back. *shivers* That's why i always stick to the same usual hair cut to avoid anything UNFORTUNATE! However, a certain someone actually made me think. After hearing complains of how my hair had always been the same and so boring i just thought maybe it is time to change? At least do something with it while i still had the chance?
Yea man! next thing you know i gotz a Mohawk! XD
hehe! kidding!
But seriously i will get a haircut.
soon.

About the guitar...
I have been wanting to pick up that instrument for ages. Well i guess now it's time to take actions?

Well. I think i would just keep this post short.
wait for the results okay?
well, slowly wait.
:)


No comments: