Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A spoonful of confidence


That is what i really need. One thing i really had to improve on myself but the only problem is i don't know where my confidence went nowadays...

There are times where i dare to do things that i didn't think i could do.
Joining a public speaking competition is one thing I am proud of though it was many years ago but until today i still couldn't believe that i did it.
You would probably think "no big deal... it is just speaking to a crowd of people..." But to me it is really an accomplishment and i am really proud of it and i do not care what you think.

Well that was during high school years.

Now I am in a new chapter of life, college. To me it is a really big change and even till now i just can't get used to it and due to that i don't really enjoy attending college.

It is probably lack of confidence.
Maybe i just have to try harder to believe in myself.


But there is one question. What if i am not the person who i believe to be? I will probably only end up embarrassing myself being a kitten who tried to roar and due to the embarrassment i will end up getting a depression and due to the depression i will probably. . .

Well, what happens next should be predictable...

There's also another thing that could kill you and that is
OVERCONFIDENCE

Life is difficult..... D:

Lord help me!!!

No comments: