Monday, April 25, 2011

The Reopening! :)

Okay Im reviving my blog!!! No wait...Is "Okay, I am reviving my blog..."
Lol... i mean... Laughing Out Loud! I need to get used to this >.<

It has been awhile since I have updated my blog. Just a little notice that my blog will be different from now onwards for i will be using proper English for the sake of college (I am currently studying diploma in mass communications: which requires me to write a lot!) and also for the sake of my English. So there will be no more "lah" or "Manglish" (Mandarin mixed English). Yes... I know that it won't be as interesting as last time for you can no longer laugh at my weird/wrong English anymore but I promise to make the content interesting for the sake of my loyal readers. (That is if i still had any...)

Alright, i think i shall end here for today for there's is not much to say about my blog's reopening...

PS: Please leave a comment- especially about my English and my writing. If there are any mistakes do correct me! :)


No comments: