Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday 24/04/2009

Dullest Day This year so far!!!!
Really really!
Today only got 4 different subjects laa... so kindda nice also cos bag so light x)
I spend most of my time today getting ready for the BK postal quiz... Doing all the summarized notes, reading... just trying my best to cram the whole bible into my head....
...
ok laa... maybe not the whole bible laa kay... Just Genesis & Luke
So yea... i didnt do and pass up my Maths & Karangan... I bet Cik .Ati & Cik Rahayu would enjoy minusing my markah formative :/ Haiyaa.. minus minus laaa... all the time minus minus until so fan alreadiee..
But i dun really care laa... i just do my notes... keep doing until i sit too much then i feel like running... dunno why.. i think maybe because i didnt use my legs much as i was sitting down most of the time doing notes... That time was english period i continue to do my notes standing up.. then walk around while reading it den stand and do notes again...
Pn Azidah: "Pauline, do you know you can make use of the chair? You can sit down and do your work"
Me: "But i wan to make use of my leg la... i've been sitting down too much..."
*few seconds later...*
Me: "Okay la okaylaa... i sit down loorr..."
*continues to do notes*
And den four guys came into my class just to like rehearse their presentation la cos they're representing state to compete tomoro (i think). It was about some medical, childrens doctor thing... dunno whatsit called di tho... terblur edi.... sowiee!!
at that time my brain is just : "thetwelvediciples, adam and eve, noah's ark, john the baptist.... etc
etc..."
But still got listen abit laa... i mean.. they work so hard and i dun listen somemore veri bad wan noe...
half way through, when the third guy was talking (leemun ithink) Then all of a sudden without a warning... he flip this paper and on the paper... and on it... there were... just really horrible horrible pictures... (dun wanna descibe it!)
It actually turned my mood from :) to :( ... seriously, if im any more sensitive i think would cry...
~Major~

today also i got major mood swings...

blur> happie> emo> emo> (recess)happie!> emo> nervous> happie abit> :( > emo> calm.. it actually sums up into a dull day...

BK postal quiz!! XD
skip lunch to continue to cram stuff into my brain. Half of the time was just quarelling with isaac about the right answers.. lol
the quiz was okay laa... Learn a few things from it too.. ^^
but cant say what i learned laa cos i know some ppl are taking this weekend. So GOOD LUCK!
so tired now laa.. but got tuition later somemore...
:(
cheersss.kanpai.



No comments: