Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Curse of April first...

April fools!!! XD


Waking up to another one of those fine lazy morning... Everything was blurry when i opened my eyes but i went off with the usual morning routine... I washed my face, brushed my teeth, put on my uniform, tied up my hair and i headed downstairs for breakfast...
Then out of nowhere...

dad: Girl!!! Girl!!! *passes me the newspaper* turn to page 2 and start reading!!!!
me: huh? read wad?
dad: just read!!! there's something about David Archuleta... i think he's coming to your school!!!
me: O.O OMGNESS! REALLY??? *looks for the article!!*

(feww seconds laterr...)

me: where got? dun have also?!
dad: oh... did you get the right newspaper? Check the date...
me: *Monday 1st April**
dad: *BIG GRIN* April fools!! ahahaaha XD
me: =.="............. guhhhh...

so it's April fools! hahaha...
i went to school after that to try out that trick....
It actually succeeded on Arlene in perhimpunan.... ahahaha...
sorry Arlene... i put you in high hopes... XD
Then i targeted Hsu Zen... So yaa... i think she hates me now for making her get all excited for no reason..... lol XD

extra extra!
DUCF rally is in 3 Days!!!
see yas!
kanpai

No comments: