Thursday, August 25, 2011

How things could be brighter.

Okay. I am going to try this again. To write (or type) something.
Honestly, I have loads of ideas and stuff on my mind which i would love to pour out but i find that putting it down in pen (or typing in down) is rather difficult for me. Maybe it's just because it's not my way of expressing it? Another reasons is I am afraid I am being judged by my writing. But i guess i can't avoid that. People have different views, ideas and perspectives. For example, Robbin Hood steals from the rich to give to the poor. To some people, he's a thief a criminal. While there are others who thinks he's a hero.
You just can't please everyone.

So just be who you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from your writting you sind really nice . dotn let other peoples opinion bother yours :D

Pauline said...

Hello Anonymous who commented on my blog post. Though i only read this one and a half year, it meant a lot to me. This will probably be a push for me to continue this blog. God bless you :)