Sunday, November 22, 2009

Celebrating

The 100th Post!!!
Haha... Actually made a record ^^ So schools over and so are exams... And lets NOT talk about exams... I just so wanna burn my friggin papers... >.<
So far i have been Plants.vs.Zombieing XD
Was so much addicted thanks to someone >.<

Other than that everything just goes on as usual :P Sometimes holidays could be pretty boring and it makes you misses school sometimes... hmm... I do know CERTAIN nerds that do but not me! No way of me missing school this early of the holidays XD Haha. I do have this tendency of getting a job as well... Yeah... Really want to gain experience.. and cash XD See me as a waitress? lol.

By the way! Christmas is 33 days to go!!!! yay! Really do look forward to see christmas decorations hanging around. It's such a giving Festival! XD Oh! Anyone free on the 15th and 16th Dec? There'll be a Cookie Baking and Carwash Project Organised by my school CF and will be held at my place ^.^ We certainly do need helpers to bake and wash cars ^.^ The money earn from that will then all go to charity! :D How cool is that???

For more details just hop over to thisAWESOMElink:) or just give me a ring :)

Haha. NSCFL is tomoro btw x) yipeee! 6 days outta my house till i get homesick... xP Thats all for now.. Have to start packing soon. :P Oh! For those bored at home.. Here is just a game you guys should try :) (click click ! )

TheImpossibleQuiz

Will come back with more post after camp!

till den! tata :)

No comments: