Thursday, October 8, 2009

Living a positive soul :)

Three Hairs
A very old lady looked in the mirror one morning. She had 3 remaining hairs on her head, and being a positive soul, she said,"i think i'll braid my hair today." So she braided her 3 hairs, and she had a great day.
Some days later, looking in the mirror one morning, preparing for her day, she saw that she had only 2 hairs remaining. "Hmm, 2 hairs... I fancy a centre parting today." She duly her 2 hairs, and as ever, she had a great day.
A week or so later, she saw that she had just one hair left on her head. "One hair huh.....," she mused, "I know, a ponytail will be perfect." And again she had a great day.
The next morning she looked in the mirror. She was completely bald.
"Finally bald huh," she said to herself, "How wonderful! I won't have to waste my time doing my hair any more."
:)lol(:
be positive!
with love :)