Monday, September 7, 2009

Cavemen era

The Day My Washing Machine BROKE DOWN!!





So what do you do????
YOU HANDWASH!!!
YES!!! Like those cavemens in the Mesopotamia era... (i no sej knowledge alrite!?)
And what if theres 7 people living in your house?
YOU HANDWASH dozens and dozens of clothes!!!!!
Been spending the whole morning washing... My hands look all mutated and EWW. Plus im suffering from this disease called BACKACHE...
ok ok... i should stop complaining...
But thanks for listening to me! You have officially wasted 5 minutes of your life xP




4 comments:

Aminah Ruslan said...

It didn't actually take 5 minutes to read though. But I pity you:( Yeah I know what it's like. And call me weird but I like handwashing clothes. I put it all in a bucket of water and detergent and swirl it around with my hands like an actual washing machine. Call it weird I call it fun...:P

Emily aka Luscious LoLa said...

oh gosh dear!
you are a trooper i say!!
and why are you handling 3 blogs??

btw u know i switched blogs ya?
www.emilytan.wordpress.com

Pauline said...

>Aminah
Ya... But sorry if it wasted your time tho... x) Haha.. It's not weird... My aunt enjoys it too.. But i much prefer to fold clothes tho... Thats more of relaxing for me ^^

Pauline said...

>Emily
Haha... i just suddenly had 3 blogs to handle x)
haha... so thats where you went! i thought you've dissapeared from the cyber world XD