Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lots of thank yous!!!

03.03.09

A day filled with suprises :)

First of all i would like to thank all of you who had wished me or gave me all these awesome gifts :)
You know who you are...
Thank you all so much!!!! i mean it!! :)
I love all of you! =D

It was indeed an awesome day!!!
i'll never forget it ;D

It started of with me waking up one fine morning being blur of wad day it is till i got down stairs and saw my brother.
Just there grinning... Came up to me and said
" Happy birthday jie!!"
*hands out 50$ to me*
"Go get yourself a nice pressie la..."

Me: *omgness cant believe my brothers niceness* O.O *touched!*

So anyway...
went to school as usual la...
was just expecting feww wishes and gifts from friends and just another normal day to go pass...
untill recess...

Bell rang and was dragged out of class by Sam...

recess just go on as usual la...
after recess...

i went straight back to class and...
i saw...




Awwwwhhhh!!!!!!
*touched *touched!

This girl below made such a big effort!!!
thank you Gayithri!!! XD
love ya girl!


awesome ;3





So yea... the cupcake was distributed to 4 Meranti (iloveyou!!)

Anyways... it was really awesome!!!

Not forgetting to wish Asyrif a Farewell!!
4 Merantians will miss you loads and loads!!!!
Good bye and good luck Asyrif!!!!
We love you!!!!

Went out with few friends after that for lunch at KFC. lol
so we just went there and eat food la...

and then...




CAKE~~~!!!
Ahhh!!! XD
*super touched*

Thank yous... Suzanne, Steffi, Chui Inn, Limin, Megan and Ritchie =D

i love all of you people la!!!!!
love you awesome ppl!!!
i forgive you ppl for smudging me with cake tho...

so yea...
it sums up into a happie day!!!
16,old and happy :)
love all of you awesome ppl!!!
kanpai

1 comment:

Aminah Ruslan said...

I'm Glad you had a wonderful birthday! I already no what to get you next year;) Happy sweet 16th my dear friend!