Friday, February 20, 2009

I love Exams!!!

you know what?
if you agree with that title....
please go see a doctor....
i mean it...

6th of March!
yup! Thats what life is all about!
Exams after exams after exams... never ending wan...
Have to friggin start to study larr....



Anyway... Did anyone heard yesterdays Fly fm's Luv it or Shuv it??? Guess wut??? i was the lucky smser!! XDXDXD

so unexpected man! What happened was i heard this song la.... dunno whasit called already tho.. it sounds veri nice ma so i decided to just vote it then i can hear the song... And then continue to stress over Add maths homework...

All of a sudden... My phone rang...

When i picked up the phone i hear some guy screaming la, the first thing that came to my mind is .. Jitki??? Because the voice seriously sounds like when Jitki is high or something.... And then i heard...

Congratulations! This is Hafiz and Basil and you are the lucky smser for tonights Luv it or Shuv it!!!

In my head was like...: huh? omgness... this is real..?. O.O Fly fm actually called me??? ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Seriouly man!!! I hav to say that it was weird hearing your own voice on the radio but hey! I was on air!!! XDXDXD so exciting wan i tell you! XD I love fly fm!!!




so exciting!

Thats all lah...

i have to start studying already...

haiyo T.T

kanpai la..

No comments: