Thursday, January 8, 2009

So... How was my first Days~ at school?

OhmyGoshness.....

This streaming thing is seriously stressfull the past few days man!!!!
Especially when i am a girl who just HATES decisions...
I thought it was so easy last year just by filling in the Borang and then take the exam and see what happens...
I was put into the first Arts stream, which is also the one i selected, but im not satisfied at all!!!
I wanted to change to Sub-science immediately!!!!!! But all this stopped after our English teacher, PnAzidah have a little talk with us...

a miniWAR started in my mind....




To change? or to stay?
That is the Question!
Went home and Had a bunch of serioushard thinking,praying plus a whole lot advise from people....
In the end.....
i decided, i'll stay :)
Basicly the main reason is "What does science have to do with my career anyways?''
Plus i heard bout the awfull stress...


Besides i am starting to like my class :)
Not the subjects tho...
Ugh... Ekonomi asas kills people with boredomness......
Along with Cik Wirda+Sejarah will just be like sleeping pills.....


+++++++++++++++++++++++
Kays.....
Up to here cause i got a WHOLELOADS of homework! to catch up with!!!!

kanpai

No comments: