Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December..

it's friggin December!!! ><
time flies friggin fast... --


...Ok
November reflection.
Met up with old friends at the usual lepak place.
Volunteered at church.
Had fun at Steffi's potluck party! =D (will post later..)
Ice-skated!!
watched ALOT of movies...
Got closer to my CG!
Got closer to God! =D
made new friends!
got a job... (not really enjoying it tho...)
Went to LOUD concert!!!
etc etc etc

I am gonna miss you November!!! *sniff*
but i have to move on!!
As for this month!
i wont be around from 11-14
Because i am going to XYZ camp!!!!
Yess!!! I AM GOING TO CAMP!!
woooohoooo!
Oh yea! Praise the Lord! He answered my Prayers!!!! XD

+Plus+
Christmas is also

Ohhhhhh YeAhhh!!!!
Such an Exciting Month!!!
well... till.. 27 of Dec...
the day PMR results can either kill us or reward us....


thats how i feel now..
BUT STILL!!!
It wont stop me from enjoying this month!!!!
I am gonna play till the Maximum!!!





Oh and By the way...

Today is the December 2nd

which means...

Someone has officially turned 15!

HweiiChiee


Best buddies since standard 3! =D loves~

lotsofloves

~~~kanpai~~~~

No comments: