Monday, November 10, 2008

Cute Kids!!!! :)

llNever knew that voluntary work would be SO much fun!!!!!

All thanks to my cg leader!!!!

In case u all dun noe, i went to DUMC yesterday to help out with the JuaraCerdik graduation! It's a kindergarten graduation.



Right at the beginning, when i received a message from Caryn asking whether if anyone wanted to help out for the graduation. I agreed to volunteer because ,well, got nothing else better to do on Sunday night ma~. And then when finding out that Caryn & none of my CG members were n going..... i was like..... no longer want to go diii... cos thinking i will be alone............ But i went anyways cause Arlene is helping out too :) But i still have these visions that i would end up there doing nothing and end up bored to death,but, dear God has answered my prayers by granting me some cute kids to take care of :)))) Praise God!!!! :D



I have to apologise that this post would not contain any pics of cute kids as i was in such a rush, i forgotten to bring my dear Cammy..... :( No pics of cute kidsssss..... :((((



Anyways.... i reached DUMC at about 5.25. Felt relieved when saw Arlene, feel even more relieved when saw Emmanuel ( he agreed to come last minute ), well because i somehow feel more comfortable with people i know. Nothing really happened den..............





till the kids arrived!!!!!!!XD





Yes..... They have arrived!!! one after another. All different but all CUTE! I was assigned to help the little chinese dancers. I got to help the little girls tie their hair, help them put on their shoes, help them put on a little makeup....etc.. I felt like THE BIGGEST JIEJIE in the world!!!!! Even more... i felt respected too!! XD (all becuz they start calling me a teacher!!! )



Then it was also a day when i made the world record of THE MOST TRIPS TO TOILET Xd.
well, i guess children have really small+weak bladders @.@



They ask the randomost questions!!!



Here are some....

Joe asked: Why didn't you come and teach in our kindergarten? (they really think that i am a teacher >.<)


Jocelyn asked: Aren't u gonna dance with us later? (she is referrin to the performance that she will be performing later)


Some others are like...

"Why are u 15 years old?"

"Can i sleep now?"

"Why is my shoe white & yours black?"

Then when it's time for their performance. We took them backstage & right after they are done we are allowed in the auditorium to see some other few performances. I make all the little girls to sit down at their places and they obeyed me XD But as for Emmanuel. That poor guy, he got the naughtiest bunch >.<
I can see him simply going round and round telling his Little Russian Soldiers to sit down but they simply wont obey. :(
I am glad my girls are so lovable :D
I truly love them especialy Joe & Jocelyn. They hugged me before they left...... So gonna MISS them dearly.....!!!
The above are just some great experiences i had!
Hope i didnt bore u to death :)
kanpai

No comments: