Thursday, October 2, 2008

That was really FAST! O.O

I still remeber those days when i was such a laid-back. When the count-down sign board says "it's okay, you still have 270 days left".... And i still remember that one peaceful morning, i arrive to school to meet all my friends and we chit-chated and when the head-prefect announced "Sila Berkumpul ke Tapak Perhimpunan....."
As usual, everyone obeyed. I sat down at a comfortable persition, place my bag beside me , and i looked up and i saw......

HolyKITTIES*#*!!!! O.O There's 27 days left!



To be exact, it's 12 days now.
Just wanna wish those PMR & SPM students all the best! :)
Do your best & let God do the rest! :D

Anyway got Tagged by Tian Xi. :)

First time ever got tagged.

Rules of this tag:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged have to write a blog of their own weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you have to choose 10people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

My weird things/habits/little known facts.....

1) I think Lizards, Frogs & Snails are cute
2) I ADORE that Fat Orange Mushroom in Maple Story. (i dun play it though)
3) I wash my feet everytime before i go to bed.
4) I am a professional at claening my room but a noob at keeping it clean. -.-"
5) I usually don't turn on the air-con (can save money and oso the world ma)
6) Life will be miserable for me if there's no cold drinks .
7) Sometimes i scold my cat and then i apologies for scolding it.
8) I HATE shark fin soup even if it taste really good.
9) I will never eat cat meat even if you are willing to pay 100 billion USD.
10) All the friends i have are CRAZY
11) I think i am starting to like maths
12) I HATE tomatoes but LOVE tomato sauce
13) I have never been out of Malaysia
14) I rather have cheap fake jewelries than a real expensive one.
15) I will never in my entire life will like SEJARAH

I Tag:



Ermmmmm...... anyone who raeds this! Haha! you got tagged now theres no ESCAPE! XD


Its a FAT MUSHYROOM!!!~~~

KANPAI! xD

No comments: