Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Should get slapped 2 times! >=(

It's okay!
WE STILL LOVE YOU! ;)









Chong Wei.

I feel so proud! :D



Hmmm....
I guess that Lin Dan weren't generous enough to even spare us a gold. After China has gotten 43 gold medals *still encounting* He just couldn't be a little generous.

Stingy Dude













Oh heck!
At least Chong Wei got away with a SILVER. :3


----------yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay--------



Here's a pic stolen from cousin Emily....



A picture of Mr. Tans and all their first borns!
All with different faces!
All with different personalities!
All girls somemore!
:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3
Anyways this was taken from my Granma's bithday like a month ago =]

X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3X3

Last Saturday was great!
Had dinner with my CG from DUMC:) Didn't know that John would actually get so high on cheese! I mean SERIOUSLY he spinkled ALOT of cheese in his soup and when our drink is served he spinkled it into his 7up. i mean ALOT! Due to that,CG leader Troy rampased all the cheese which causing him to dip his cheeseless breadstick into the spinkled 7up. O.o errrrrrr.....

Following by a not so great last Sunday.
When ppl mentioned pool party the first thing that comes in my mind is beside the pool and not in it. So i went there without bringing extra clothes *stupidity*. But thats okay planned to stay dry. But not for long as ppl attempt to push me in but failed times untill someone caught me by surprise and PULLED me inside instead. Got back home wet and cold.....



POOOOOOOOL
PARTYYYYYYY








Well, it was quite fun watching:)



MEOWWIEESSS...


Till they find something else better to do......

KANPAI :3

No comments: